Hello ! I'm Antonin Herrero, a french computer science student.
I like creating video games, thinking about new mechanics and how to implement them. I'm also interested in web development and artificial intelligence, especially in game theory.
some cool stuff i've worked on
- (2018-~) foute: a football game project which is currently taking most of my time
- (2018-2019) 2019 movies rating app: a mobile app i made to register and rate every movies i see in 2019
- (2018) prototypes: some games i still haven't been able to finish
- (2016-2019) school projects: projects i have worked on as a student
- (2017) space: a small game where you can shoot asteroids
- (~2015) pacman in python: first game i ever made
- (2018-2019) 'Licence 3' (bachelor's degree) of computer science in the Aix-Montperrin University (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- (april 2018 - june 2018) Internship as a front-end web developer in GEOMATYS (Montpellier, France)
- (2016-2018) 'Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie' of computer science in the IUT of Arles, France
Specialties: Object-oriented programming, web development, game development